Thursday, December 6, 2012

Bead Inspiration

Happy Thursday! The weekend is almost here! Do you have any big plans for this weekend? I hope you are all doing something to enjoy this festive month :)

I have a few new projects to show you all using Blue Moon Beads!


This first project was made by DT Member Kate. She used the Rum Raisin Bead Tin that is out at Jo-Ann Stores right now. I love how she used the gold chain with these beads, I love purple and gold together! See more views of her necklace and tips on how to make your own HERE.



This bracelet and earring pair were made by DT Member Crystal. She used the Melon Ball Bead Tin for her creations. These beads are so fun..she named her project "Green with Envy" and I agree! See more of her projects HERE.


DT Member Kimberly made this gorgeous necklace. She used glass pearls and rose colored accent pieces. I love this! See more of Kimberly's project HERE.

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. yes the purple and gold is a lovely combination. the extra bubble on the toggle is something i will try next time..

    ReplyDelete